July CraftObox is out now!!
Let’s dive inside the sea and see the beauty in it.
Let your kiddos explore the life under the sea with our July CraftObox. We have 8 fun and very colorful crafts packed inside our kit and as always, we have included all the required materials to complete each activity.
- Fish Puppets
- Paper Plate Shark
- Popsicle Stick Fish
- Star Fish
- Crabs on the beach
- Letter of the month – R
- Pack of pastel
- Bottle of glue
Tip – Talk to your child about preserving and safeguarding the beauty of our sea life while they engage in our July CraftObox.
Click below to see our step by step instructions
Did you know that we have 2 versions of CraftOboxes?
Yes, that’s right. We heard you!! No we provide 2 versions of CraftOboxes every month to suit our little crafters.
Step By Step Instructions - July CraftObox
- Paint the blue colored paper using the blue paint tub and the bubble wrap packed inside your craftObox. This is the sea in your craft.
- Put a glue dot and place a colored wool to make the Jellyfish’s tentacles. We have included 3 different colors for your kiddo to choose.
- Color the Jellyfish using crayons.
- Paste the felt cloth pieces to make the coral reef.
- Paste the Jellyfish on top of the color wool.
- Glue the googly eyes to finish the craft.
- Glue the crystal buttons , googly eye and the mouth on the fish.
- Paste the popsicle stick behind the fish.
- Complete all 3 puppets and make your own story.
- Color the paper plate using the blue paint tub included in your CraftObox.
- Take 3 popsicle sticks and glue them together to make a triangle.
- Repeat the same process to make 3 fishes.
- Paste the felt cloth on the popsicle sticks triangle (use a generous amount of glue here because it takes a little bit of an effort to stick felt cloth).
- Glue the fish’s tale an the 2 fins.
- Turn the fish over and decorate with pompom balls however you love; and finish the craft by gluing the googly eye and the mouth for the fish.
- Cut straight lines up to half way of the color board cylinders.
- Fold the pieces (they are the octopus’s tentacles) draw circles using the black marker included inside the CrftObox.
- Glue the googly eyes and draw a mouth on the octopus.
- Roll each strip to give it a more realistic look.
- Once done, you can have all 3 of your octopus’s lined up like this.
- This is relatively an easier craft. But, it still is a fun craft to do. First, glue the googly eyes and draw a mouth.
- Glue the gold and silver colored stars to finish the craft.
- Color the paper plate using the pastel pack included in your CraftObox.
- Glue the eyes (you might notice that we have included big cardboard eyes because we couldn’t find googly eyes that big 🤣) and the 2 fins on both sides.
- This is Freya’s completed Blowfish craft.
- Paste the brown color paper on the blue color board.
- Paste the 2 crabs and their eyes. We mixed up the 2 sizes of googly eyes to give it a more funny look.
- Glue the crab’s hands and put some glue dots on the brown paper for the sequins.
- Finally draw the hand using the black marker to finish the craft.
June CraftObox Content
After 2 months pause due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we started our operations with our June CraftObox.
Content of our June CraftObox.
- Rainbow Paper
- Fire breathing dragon
- Handprint butterﬂy craft
- Cupcake ﬂowers
- Dream catcher
- Crazy Robot
- Felt paperclip bookmarks
- Letter Of The Month
- Glue Stick